RON CHERNOW & HAMILTON


RON CHERNOW & HAMILTON

Ron Chernow is the prize-winning author of six books and the recipient of the 2015 National Humanities Medal. His first book, The House of Morgan, won the National Book Award, Washington: A life won the 2011 Pulitzer Prize for Biography, and Alexander Hamilton was the inspiration for the Broadway musical. 

Lin-Manuel Miranda was inspired by Chernow's biography about Alexander Hamilton and decided to create Hamilton an American Musical.




via GIPHY



My service learning consisted of two parts. The Hamilton in Hialeah presentation and helping the Urban Paradise organization.


via GIPHY



URBAN PARADISE 
On Saturday March, 23rd Nicole and I we went to ACE Preserve -2605 NW 135th St North Miami, FL 33181, to do our service hours, from 8:00am to 11:00am. When we arrived at the park we met Sam and he told us what we had to do. The park entrance was beautiful, everything was so green and you could feel the calm of Mother Nature.




Sam told us to get rid of the Florida snow and throw it in the salt water because that's a way of killing it without having to make a fire.

Nicole The Farmer
La Campesina
Goooo Nicole you can do it !!!!



The salt water killing the Florida Snow 




I was having so much fun...

Even though I'm more like a city person and my hands smelled really bad because of the gloves!!

via GIPHY



via GIPHY

I had a lot of fun helping the Urban Paradise organization and I'm glad I got to experience something like that because I believe it or not I learned a lot and just to see the effort that Sam puts in helping our mother nature is mind blowing!!!!!! IT ONLY TAKES ONE PERSON TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.


via GIPHY










Comments